In this wonderful and beautiful world of blogging, I have had the utmost pleasure of becoming acquainted with some fabulous people. And now on top of all that love, I have received two awards, The Kreativ Blogger Award and The Versatile Blogger Award.
I am sooooo honored and overjoyed!! I was nominated for these awards by Tiffany, from details in the fabric.. . I cannot express to her how thankful I am and how special this makes me feel!! If you have yet to check out her blog, please do so. It has just the right amount of everything from poetry, to nail art, to kittens and always puts a smile on my face . Thank you Tiffany!!!
Six Fun Facts About Me:
1. I look for any excuse to dress up in costume and force my friends to do the same .
2. Over my love of animals, I constantly consider becoming a vegetarian but wonder if I could give up bacon.
3. My husband and I got married more than once!!! (And we would love to do it again and again and again etc.)
4. The one movie that can make me cry anytime I watch it is The Land Before Time.
5. When I was 13 I desperately wanted braces, and when I got them, I loved it!!!
6. I was the biggest tomboy growing up. The twice a year I was forced to wear a dress it would not only get destroyed, but I wore shorts underneath. These shorts can be purchased here.
And now to share the love <3…
I would like to nominate each of the following bloggers with The Kreativ Blogger Award:
- OOOTHATSSHINY – This wonderful blog by my friend Nicole is always something fun and different. No matter what the blog is about, good, bad, the outfits are amazing!!
- Kitty Bloger – This is the cutest blog I have ever seen. And not to mention all the kitties doing anything and everything adorable.
- novice journal – This blog is INSPIRATION. Each post seems to get inside me and make me think about my life, my friends and those I love.
- Five Reflections – If you love poetry, then you will love this blog. I need to get my daily dose of Haiku, Tanka and beyond!! Beautiful!
- kitsune fashion – Fashion forward would be an understatement! This blog has it all, hair, nails, beauty and fashion. She definitely makes everything look fab and fun! Go extreme!
- Couture Events by Lottie – Everything you can dream about for the most wonderful and fabulous wedding can be found here! Absolutely lovely!
I would like to nominate each of the following bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- TALINORFALI – From food to travel to life experiences, this blog has it all! It is all so wonderfully written and a joy to look at everyday!
- Bucket List Publications – Oh wow! Not another way to start writing about this blog! From the adventures to the destinations, this woman has it all! Not to mention a beautiful wedding and great advice!!
- Our Little Haven – I adore blogs that have a little bit of everything, but this one has my favorites!! Can you say dresses, books and weddings!!
- Haute Eyes – This is such a wonderful blog! I love the outfits, the decor and who doesn’t like a fabulous how to. I definitely look here for recipes and inspiration!
- hey pretty thing – This blog is filled with PRETTY THINGS!! The photos, the fashion and the food! If you like pretty things, definitely read this blog!
- cupcakes and cashmere – I do not know how she does it, but she makes everything look beautiful! From her amazing outfits to her yummy treats, I just cannot get enough. If you have yet to read this blog, then go, NOW!
Here are a few helpful guidelines to follow about the awards:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
- Post a photo of the award.
- Share a few things your readers do not know about you.
- Present six fellow bloggers the award.
- Let them know they received the award .
Just incase you forgot, today is VALENTINE’S DAY!! So go out there and share some love!!
I wish you all a loving and happy day!
<3 Luv and I Do xxoo